kids

kids

Monday, October 22, 2012

Celebrations

This weekend gave our family many reasons to celebrate.  On Friday, I celebrated a birthday and some silly creative kids that made presents and decorations.  Caleb hung little signs like these around the house (he's only allowed to tape onto white parts of the house)

 He also made me a 'travel mirror' of foil taped onto black construction paper.  After I opened it, he gave me careful instructions on how to use it and fold it compact for my purse.  

 The kids got to celebrate Halloween a bit early with the Trunk or Treat at the park nearby.  Josie is a pig (since you can't see her snout) and Caleb is her farmer. 

 
On Sunday we celebrated Kendall's baptism and God's promises to her.  She was such a good girl all day...a happy little trooper for having to stay awake, get passed around, and not get to her bed until almost 1:00.


 
 These are just pictures I liked of her recently with the creases in her thighs and her cute little feet and her jump-up facial expression.


No comments: